Thursday, May 7, 2009

Cassie's Itty Bitty Scandal!


I am sure that by now you have already heard that Picture's of Cassie's breat were leaked through out twitter. Twitter was going crazy last night. So much so that I ended up logging off. (It was funny tho lol). Here is what Cassie twittered last night when it went down: "The recent personal pictures that have been leaked on the internet of me were hacked and stolen out of my computer. These photos were obviously never intended for the world to see and it’s sad that people would really take time to steal and post them, it’s just evil. At the end of the day breasts are breasts, mine weren’t the first you’ve seen and they won’t be the last… people need to grow up, let’s move on. Thank you. - Cassie"
I do agree with Cassie we have all seen them before, but I also agree with the twitter of Miss Info when she said: "umm….yes, cassie, we’ve seen a titty before, but not diddy’s biddy’s titty ; )" So here is the censored version of the picture thanks to Lovebscott.com To see the uncensored version please click Read more. Parental discrestion is advised.





No comments:

Please subscribe: