Monday, November 7, 2011

Love RIGHT, Love HARD, or {LOVE WRONG}



Last night I was on twitter, and I was talking about my cousin. I used to say he is the true definition of Male "WHORE!" But as I think about it more is he really that? We all have our own definitions of what a relationship is supposed to be like, but whose right and whose really wrong? Who are we to tell them if their right or wrong??

My cousin has a live in girlfriend that hes been with since I can remember at least 13 years. He loves her to death and will do anything for her. He has a side main chick also. I know your wondering what a side main chick is, so was I. 

A side main chick is someone that you love also, but for whatever reason you can't be with her. You treat her just like she's the only one for you and you sincerely care about her and want to have her in your life forever. He also said he tries to give her a lot of time and treats her special because he doesn't want her to CHEAT on him!! I said but your cheating and he said she knew my situation when she got in, she chose to stay so why cheat. We do everything except without the title! I DIED!!

Then there's the "f*ckables"!! That should be plenty self-explanatory.

While I don't really condone this, I really thought about it! He was so sincere when he was talking about his {Side Main Chick!} Although he may have meant well I just don't get how anyone could live with being the {Side Main Chick} for the rest of their lives. It would probably be one thing if she talked to other people or even made the attempt whenever she felt ready, but to just be fine with it forever? I don't knock anything anyone is doing, as I have truly done my FAIR SHARE of dirt but to really sit back and think on this I have to wonder if she really understands the situation? But then she's been doing it for 4 years now and is as happy as ever.


Her motto is just to be happy for right now! To live in the now and not worry about anything or anyone else but herself! She said he makes her heart smile and she is HAPPY living for today, because she doesn't even know if she is going to make it to see tomorrow! If she doesn't live to see another day she is happy right where she is! It may not be perfect for anyone else, but it's just perfect for her!

It gave me chills! To not worry about what anyone else thinks and to search for your own happiness, once you found it to hold onto it because your ultimately happy!!

Although I may not choose to live the rest of my life like that, I totally want to have that true content happiness! You only have one life!! Be happy!!

#PROFOUND

No comments:

Please subscribe: