Tuesday, November 8, 2011

The LITTLE Things...




    I was on the phone with my boo, and of course she was complaining about a friend sending her some flowers! She HATES it with a passion to get flowers and stuff like that. Her theory is that the flowers will die so why waste your money? OK I get that, but me on the other hand I am whole different type of chick! The smaller the things, I feel like the effort was put in and thought and that's all that matters!!! For my boo to get me something because he wants Me to smile and think of him a little bit more means the WORLD to me! Makes me beyond happy!! I don't brag to no one else or anything I just walk past my "small thing" and smile!! :)

    I feel like theres so much love in thinking enough of me to get something you know I'd love just because! I used to be that girl, I used to think of my "honey" whenever I was out! Wanted to get him something just because I just KNEW he'd smile!! Somewhere along the line I guess I got comfortable and forgot about how much he would smile when I did the little things. We even had a conversation about it and he said I'm not that girl anymore, He'd come home and something new would be laid out or whatever. I guess I got complacent in just doing the norm. It made me sad to think I got comfortable and I am now working on it!!

   At the end of the day Wale said "New love is so beautiful, time just makes it ugly..." I think that about sums it up! We get good and complacent forgetting the small things leaving us to think that the love is no longer there...

*XO*

No comments:

Please subscribe: