Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Let Love Find A Way... {Titles}




The DILEMMA: He says "Be patient, I promise it's real." She says "give me a title or I'm OUT" Even if he's "Dream Guy, do I stay or let go?"

Whats in the title? I have been in relationships where we were soooo good, then when we gave it a title it went to hell. I've witnessed couples who were perfect as a "couple" but when they decided to take it to the next level and get married, "EVERYTHING CHANGED!!"

We tend to put labels on things for the outsiders looking in. Especially for other women we have to say we ARE something as a unit, just for the other girls not to have you and your life to gossip about. Its one thing to be happy but I don't think we always need a definition for everything, the best things in life aren't forced and they just go with the flow.

Me and My "him" were at our best when I wasn't worried about anything or anybody. At one point in time I started trying to define us and I was putting pressure on us to be more then what we were. When we were flowing we were happy, HAPPY HAPPY!! Then I started listening to those around me, digging for stuff that wasn't there putting unnecessary pressure on us almost ending us. Of course we found our way back, but I won't make that mistake again!!

Titles don't make or break anything! Who cares about the title more then likely the title puts you up to the worlds standards of where your "relationship" should be at. Go with your own flow, let the chips fall where they may. Knowing that you decided to do everything on your own in your world makes your situation even more better! Choosing to smile and separate yourself from the world is going to make the LOVE just that much better!

It's 2011 make your own rules! Take your own life into your own hands! I promise you title or no title as long as it's you and them against the world you will always be happy and REMAIN that way!!

xo :)

No comments:

Please subscribe: