Friday, November 4, 2011

Dying in the name of {LOVE...}

 
   Sooo I was watching Grey's Anatomy and there were two young adults on their both have multiple sclerosis. According to the show if both of them have Multiple Sclerosis they can't date because its only contagious between them. Loving each other will always keep them sick!!! The guy was up for new lungs but he had to choose between his love life or new lungs and he had to think about it. The doctor gave him an ultimatum and he went with the lungs. They knew he was going to go back to his girlfriend after he healed.

  I really thought about this what would i do? Would I leave what seems to be the love of my life, or would I leave him all together and try starting a new life without my "soul mate?" Being the chick that I am and how much LOVE impacts my world I would be devastated, but I'd choose life. I believe GOD does everything for a reason and the fact that loving him would kill me would be a sign from GOD that he is not my destiny!!

  Love is real, Love is strong, Love is HARD! True Love is worth dying for, but are you really supposed too? What if you made the decision and it was the wrong decision. Now you lost your love and your life!!

What do you think??

1 comment:

Lo'Real said...

I would probably have gotten my new lungs, then if that's the love of my life and it's meant for us to be together...we wil find a way to make things work!!

Please subscribe: