Thursday, November 3, 2011

I'm Back {AMBITION}

     


     Wow its been a while!! I've come to the conclusion I NEED blogging! Its my sanity sometimes!! I was talking to my friend Lo'Real (MakemeupinHD) and I told her I was going to start a new blog and she said WHY?? Why not just use the same blog and go from there! So this is what I am doing getting back in the groove slowly but surely!! It won't be all about celebrities, it will be whatever mood I am...

   If I feel like talking about celebrities I will! Whatever I want to talk about thats what it's gone be! hopefully I'll get all my followers back and grow a bigger group of followers!!

In the words of Wale~


"It's something to be great, It's nothing to be famous..."

Here goes nothing ~~ My Ambition

1 comment:

Lo'Real said...

Yaay I'm glad u r back!! Talk about what's on your mind. Those seem to be the BEST posts. So get to work cause I'm ready to READ all about it!!!

Please subscribe: