Saturday, November 5, 2011

Our own worst enemy... {Sabotage}




The definition of Sabotage is:




Sa*bo*tage ~ Delibritly destory, Damage, or Destruct (something).


The number 8 song on Wale's Ambition cd is called Sabotage. 


"
Said her hearts in a cage, Cuz if you never love, you can never hurt! Marinate"
There's so many women who can probably relate to this, but as usual I am only speaking for myself. My "Him" and Bestfriend both said they think of me when they heard this song. All over twitter the girls all said they can relate to this song. It speaks volumes!


Most women think with their hearts, we tend to dream of the fantasy of having that forever love. When we get with someone we start thinking if he is the one. They put their all in them and when it doesn't work out, their hurt and a little peice of them closes up. if it keeps happening its only a matter of time before they build the wall that is almost impossible to break down. 


When the right guy finally comes along we are so distracted by all the past hurts and pains that we push him away. So what to decide live alone, or let another in with the possiblilty of being hurt. Speaking for myself its soooo freakin hard!!


My "Him" has evolved so much there was a time when I wouldn't even begin to tell him when i was hurting or needed someone to talk to because he would tell me "its not that bad" or something of that nature that made me say forget it!! No more talking to him!! Now 2 years later he has opened up and so have I. The problem is that I ALWAYS tell him I am scared of him going back to the old him and he gets pissed, yet he always reassures me he's in this. I know eventually if i keep bringing up the old him its going to really piss him off and he is really going to revert. We HAVE to PUSH PASS THE PAIN and focus on HAPPINESS!!!


I guess the moral of the story is we can not let the past dictate our future, or we jeprodize never having a future!!


xo :)

No comments:

Please subscribe: