Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Birdman's groupie tale


OMGSH!!!! WTF??? U have to read this, here are some sneak peaks into why you should click read more to read the whole story... *DEAD* LOL I am truly at a lost for words.

"So I gave him what he asked for and let me be the one to tell you I know exactly where he gets his nickname from his penis is "baby"! Lmao no bullsh*t!"

"When I got there he was in the bathroom shaving his head in the sink with a razor (he's rich,why not have ur own personal barber)!"

"Oh yeah I almost forgot, one time this n*gga wrote me a check for I wanna say 4 or 5 hundred dollars and the shit bounced! (this was b4 Lil' wayne blew up 2 superstar status) and it wasn't a company check it was his own personal check with his name on it, Wachovia bank! SMH"
<----- I hope this is a lie *DEAD*

I am DEAD, I just don't know what to say. To read the whole story make sure you click
We met about 4 years ago. One of my close friends was dating a guy in his entourage, so when cash money came to my city my friend let me tag along. We met them at a hotel and got on Baby's tour bus so we could ride to the club with them. When we got on the bus I saw him staring at me but he never said anything to me. He waited until we got off the bus and sent his friend to get my number. We started talking on the phone and he invited me to come to Miami, where he was recording his album. He gave me the number to [I'm assuming] the girl that handles all travel arrangements. I get to the airport and he had me flying coach! Once I got to Miami, there was a car there to pick me up that took me to the hotel. He had me in a regular room while he was upstairs in the top floor presidential suite. I was there for the weekend and only saw him three times. It was like he f*cked with me whenever he had "down" time. So anyway, he comes back to the hotel late (1am) and calls for me to come up to his room. When I got there he was in the bathroom shaving his head in the sink with a razor (he's rich,why not have ur own personal barber)! Anyway we go in his room and started smoking some killer ass weed and he demands me to take off my clothes. So while we're kissing he asks me to give him a "jump" (or "bump", can't remember exactly cause i was f*cked up) so I'm like "what is that?"and he explained that was slang for head. So I gave him what he asked for and let me be the one to tell you I know exactly where he gets his nickname from his penis is "baby"! Lmao no bullsh*t! Then after I sucked his d*ck for about five minutes he puts a condom on and f*cked me for about two more minutes and came! I wasn't really tripping because I was tired of doing all that fake moaning. After that we chilled in his room til the next morning when he had other things to do. He gave me $300 (smh) to do what I wanted to do until the next time he needed my "services". One thing about baby is he doesn't break bread like he should. There is no way that with him being a millionaire and has f*cked over every artist and affiliate of his company that he should break me off with 3 and 4 hundred dollars at a time 2 "enjoy" myself while he leaves me by myself majority of the time! Nevertheless we talked for about 5 months after that on and off. He flew me to new orleans on three different occasions where I once again was by myself until he needed me. Eventually I got tired of it as I'm sure he was with me and we lost contact. I tried to call him since then but he changed his cell number. Out of 5 stars he gets a 2.2! I can't lie though, I would let him fuck again just to enjoy the perks of being a cash money affiliate, that's it. The dick was trash! No wonder Kimora left him for Dijmon! Also he is a very arrogant man and thinks he's a boss. Oh yeah I almost forgot, one time this n*gga wrote me a check for I wanna say 4 or 5 hundred dollars and the shit bounced! (this was b4 Lil' wayne blew up 2 superstar status) and it wasn't a company check it was his own personal check with his name on it, Wachovia bank! SMH

Via backstagepazz.com




1 comment:

Unknown said...

lol this must be a lie because she didnt go into details whatsoever.. like she shouldve described the sex & how his penis was etc but i BEEN knew he had a tiny dick so maybe it is true

Please subscribe: