Wednesday, May 13, 2009

La La's Point of view



Here is La La's version of what happened the other night at her boo's game. La La is better than me, because I would have surely got it poppin!

La La’s publicist sent the blogs a personal statement from La La:

La La Vazquez became distressed during a heated playoff game, after being verbally attacked by some opposing fans, who were using racial slurs, calling her child crude names and throwing ice cubes. She sent her son home early and was preparing to leave herself when she was physically pushed. Although shaken, she left the premises on her own will and is happy to be at home with her fiancée and child.

“Obviously the play-offs games bring out the best and the worst in fans but what happened on Monday night with the racial slurs/threats, verbal attacks on my son and physical attacks to myself by irate fans was unacceptable,” states La La. “The fans were totally out of control. What the cameras captured was me defending myself and didn’t show the abuse that was taking place.”
Sandrarose.com

No comments:

Please subscribe: