Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My Man Trick Daddy set's Officer Ricky and record's straight!


Trick Daddy is definately my MAN! Now, Officer Ross has gone to far and leave it to my man to set the record straight! Trick is defiantely to real for Officer Ricky and his little correctional officer games. I do not appreciate Correctional Officer Ross trying to get gangster. I was just talking to my girl Neicey tell her I didn't wanna report anything else on Officer Ricky cause he's a liar and a punk, but I had to post this here because it involves my man, and what you won't do is disrespect him! So on that note i'll let you gone head and listen to what my man had to say when he called into Angela Yee's show.
"I let Ross start eating table food to fast...I would like to apologize for not raising my son properly.“


And all this time, I thought it took a village to raise child.








Source: blackplanet.com

No comments:

Please subscribe: