Monday, May 4, 2009

17 year old has 7 children



17 year old has 7 children? Whoa I am 27 and have none, am I behind? Lol I could care less if I am. I am loving my life and when I do baby-sit I do just that, and when I get tired I can take the child home. I was skimming through ahotmess.com came across this story and knew I had to share... Enjoy

Argentine teenager Pamela Villarruel poses with her seven children outside her parents’ home in the town of Leones in Cordoba Province, northern Argentina



She mothered 7 children in three years, her first one at age 14. She bore two sets of triplets in the follow two years.

The first baby daddy abandoned the family, the second baby daddy was forced to keep away for abusing the young girl, and the girl won’t disclose information about the third father. Her mother requested the girl’s tubes tied but Argentine law prohibits the procedure for minors.

If you think this story is shocking you will be even more shocked to know that the youngest mother on record was 5 years old and the most children by one mother on record is 69 in 27 pregnancies


hottestmess.com

No comments:

Please subscribe: