Friday, May 22, 2009

Trina and Bleu Magazine



Ms. Trina talking about her relationship with her boo Kenyon Martin and also speaks on how her song "HERE WE GO" with Kelly Rowland was inspired by her relationship with Weezy. (WHOA) I had no clue, but enjoy!

"My relationship with Kenyon is something that I’ve never ever endured before. This is the first time that I’ve been in a relationship where I’m completely happy and completely secure and I feel like I have someone there for me 100-percent, she says on dating Kenyon Martin.

“While I was in a relationship (with Lil’ Wayne), and it was a good relationship, but something was just not right. No matter how much you put into it, no matter how much love you give, something can always go wrong. And that’s how the “Here We Go” Ft. Kelly Rowland came about. It’s from a real-life experience"



No comments:

Please subscribe: