Monday, May 4, 2009

Lauren Londen to Complex Magazine


Lauren Londen had an interview with complex Magazine. I love her and all the men I know are so in Love with her, so I thought I'd post this for them. Smooches Here are just a few incerpts from her interview.

In her recent interview with Complex Magazine, she talks about what type of men she likes and her love for Barbra Streisand.

On being connected to rappers
Most of those are rumors! I don’t have a lot of friends; most of the friends I have, I’ve had since high school.

On how she likes her man to dress
For some odd reason, I like a man in sweatsuits. Obviously, you want your man to look good in a suit, but I like when men look comfortable and the swagger just stands out of that.

On how she’d prefer men to approach her
Don’t be thirsty. Be comfortable in your own skin. Don’t mention anything about Hollywood and you’ll be OK. I don’t want to hear about your jet or your car. Be emotionally stable. I’m interested in a guy who’s a lover of God, a lover of music, a lover of poetry, a lover of women—

On liking Barbra Streisand
You think because I’m some little black girl, I can’t love Barbra? [Laughs.] I’m the little half-black, half-Jewish girl who was odd and awkward. I try to be myself. Barbra didn’t look like Vivian Leigh or Lucille Ball: She was Barbra Streisand. She made her own mark.

Icedot.com






No comments:

Please subscribe: