Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Groupie Tales Pleasure P & Diddy



"He started kissing me roughly, real rough. The kinds of kisses that leave your mouth sore on the inner lip the next day." <----- *Dead* it doesn't seem like it, in his defense.



"After a while, I almost forgot I was sitting on the bed, with Pleasure P. He made the vibe so calm, it was like I was talking to my homeboy."

Ok so it seems as if Pleasure P puts it down while Diddy makes sure he gets a TASTE TEST before he goes to work! To continue reading make sure you click


How was he in bed?
We got off the bus, and go to the hotel. At this time It was around 2 am. It was at least 10 girls on the bus, and only 4 dudes in Pretty Ricky. I wasn't about to fight these girls for a piece of P so I was the last one to get off the bus. When I stepped down, Pleasure was waiting for me . We went into his room, and sat down on the bed. He talked about his 3 year old son & that he was from Carver Ranches back in Miami. After a while, I almost forgot I was sitting on the bed, with Pleasure P. He made the vibe so calm, it was like I was talking to my homeboy . He asked me why I sitting so far from him - He wouldn't bite. I moved closer. I had a dress on, with showed my legs (my best features) beautifully. He rubbed them with his hands and started kissing my neck. We started kissing, (damn he was a good kisser!!!) and he laid me on the bed, and took off my dress , bra, and panties. He kept telling me how beautiful my body was, and started to lick me all over. He took off his shirt & his pants. The foreplay was amazing, he took time, and was gentle with me. I was soaking wet in less then ten minutes. Finally he stopped teasing me, and took off his boxers, the size of his d*ck was a little above average. Nice enough size, it was dark, and thick. Even though he didn't eat me out, I went down on him. He grabbed my head and led my head deeper onto his d*ck. I sucked his d*ck for 15 minutes, while he moaned and groaned. He took a condom out of his wallet and put it on . I spread my legs wide as he thursted in. He pulled me up off the bed, and pushed me on the wall, and f*cked me face to face standing up. Long, deep, gentle strokes. He f*cked so passionately. He fucked like he was in love with me. The whole time, we didn't stop kissing. His lips were softer than a baby's skin. He whispered in my ear, "you want me deeper?" He was verbal, but not overly nasty. He laid me back on the bed, and we f*cked all through the night. Missonary, Doggy-Style, Reverse Cow-Girl, You name it, We did it. He went from being soo gentle to f*cking me so hard that I for sure thought my body would break in two. We didn't stop f*cking till 7am, and as soon as I was about to knock out on the bed, a knock on the door came . It was his manager saying that Pleasure needed to be on the bus in 30 minutes, because they had to drive all the way to New Orleans for the concert they had there later tonight. We showered together, but we didnt have sex. We exchanged numbers & he gave me $100 bill for a taxi to drive me home.

Are you still in contact?
We still text & call each other every now and then. I've seen him several more times since then, but we havent had sex again. I do try to see him whenever I can . He's truly a great guy once you get to know him .

What would you rate him?
4.5 out of 5, only because he didn't go down on me.
regardless - he's still one of the best lovers I've ever had.

Would you do it again?
Well, Im committed relationship right now.
But if the time was right, and my boyfriend was no where to be found ;)

Wow Pleasure you stock just went way up...



How was he?
Anyway after a few weeks of courting, we finally ended with dinner and his place. It would be one of many...
He started kissing me roughly, real rough. The kinds of kisses that leave your mouth sore on the inner lip the next day. I love oral copulation and went to duty on him and he loved it. He came w/in 3 minutes and screamed. He said I was the best ever and that he would make me so happy. He popped a bottle I rolled one and we kicked it. I wanted to pick his brain because dude is a business mastermind. We talked for hours but I wanted some so I began kissin him but I had to slow him down, he kisses rough. We made out( lol) and clothes began to come off. He was kissing me and slipped my panties off with his foot. wow, I was amazed. He then made his way to the motherland and paused then he went at it. After a few minutes I was full speed gushing all over his face- lol. he strapped up and we went at it. He lasted 2 hrs this time. Amazing, he really is!!!!! After I told him I had to go I had work in the morning he protested. I explained to him that he was a mogul and I wanted to be. He smiled and said with me as a friend you will be. He called me car service and once they arrived I walked to the door and smiled before I left.

Are you still in contact?
Till this day he is my very good friend. I sleep with him every chance he lets me. This was a few years ago and he is not in the same sexual shape, but he is working on it. He is probably the greatest lover I have ever had, ever! Not only is he a sexual monster capable of making even a fridged women cum, but he is a great listener and a very good friend. Any ladies who get the chance to f*ck diddy- go for it. If you do [make sure] you put in work heavy, if so, you'll have a friend for life.


Okay now Diddy, I can't hate....

Via Backstagepazz.com

No comments:

Please subscribe: