Saturday, April 25, 2009

No weave for Oprah




People have been questioning Oprah on all kind of stuff including her hair. She gave the answer to the hair question as well as is she really twittering yesterday on her show:

At the end today’s episode of “Oprah Fridays Live,” the talk show host addressed two pressing questions from all of her “Tweeple.” First was “Am I tweeting myself or is my assistant writing for me?” The talk show host clarified “I tweet myself, that’s why you haven’t seen that many tweets. I can’t tweet all day, okay?”

The second topic was even more enlightening. “Am I wearing a weave? Everybody’s like, ‘Oprah, we love your weave.’ This is not a weave, this is my hair,” Winfrey announced, before putting up a photo of herself with pre-pressed and pre-curled hair. Best friend and Friday co-host Gayle King yelled “Yowzer!”



Via Bossip.com

No comments:

Please subscribe: