Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Jackie-O's Groupie tale...


Ok so there's this website where groupie's submit their article's about "enounter's" they had with Celebrities. I had to post this one as most of my homegirl's listen to Jakie-O plus this is just freakin' crazy! WHOA! So un-ladylike.

She was like "So you think I'm sexy huh? Come over here and prove it." I can't front, I was nervous. She was sitting on the bed and I was standing in front of her. She was like "Show me what you working with? Don't be shy" I drank her liquor from the table, basically downed it all. Then I just dropped my pants. She was smiling and nodding her head, and my confidence went up. She grabbed it and played with it a little bit and said "I can work with this".

She jerked me towards her and we kissed for a short period. Then she jumped back on the bed and started undressing. This is when everything took a turn, and the aggression came out. While she was naked, I went over her sensually. She was like "Nah, Go down and taste it". Kind of mean too. I was like WTF. I did it anyway. She was moaning, she was basically grinding my face, rough too. After about 20 minutes of eating her stuff, which smelled & tasted pretty good, she slid back and put her feet on my chest. She was like "suck my toes" I love it when a man does that. Of course, I did it even though I'm not really into that. After a few minutes of that, she turned in doggy style position. I was thinking I was about to get it in. Then she was like "now eat from behind". I did it, but immediately she was like "No, the other hole". I felt like I lost my manhood that night. She was so bossy. She had me licking every part of her body, p*ssy, booty-hole, feet, titties, etc. Finally, she was ready for sex, I tried to put it in, but she was like "Hold up bruh, Condom first" She pulls one out of her purse and puts it on for me. I have to admit, the cooch was really good. When we were done, it was about 8:45 and she just sent me on my way and said look out for another call from me. But she never called again.
backstagepazz.com

No comments:

Please subscribe: