Sunday, April 26, 2009

I want to work for Diddy Season 2


I was debating on whether I would post this for the simple fact that I want so badly to go on the show! If only I had no responsibilities. Either way if I can't I could at least help out my people.

Sean “Diddy” Combs is in need of another assistant. The hip-hop mogul and VH1 have started searching for people to compete in the second season of “I Want to Work For Diddy.” An Internet posting notes Diddy is looking for, quote, “an assistant with the mental and physical stamina it takes to work for one of the world’s most high profile CEOs.” Hopefuls must be at least 21-years-old by June, and must have a “whatever it takes” attitude. Casting is underway through May 28th. No word when “I Want to Work For Diddy 2″ will begin airing on VH1. For more information, visit www.WorkForPDiddy.com.
Via Freddy O

No comments:

Please subscribe: