Monday, April 27, 2009

Mike Tyson Chris Brown/Jamie Foxx


Mike Tyson is reaching out to R&B singer Chris Brown.While Brown is in the middle of a legal battle following an alleged domestic abuse incident involving singer Rihanna. Tyson stated “My personal opinion about that is, he's just a baby. He's just a little baby that don't know how to handle his emotions when it comes to a woman.
And he probably hears this and thinks, 'I know how to handle my emotions'; we all think we do. But the fact [is], you look at this person and you might be crazy in love, but we don't know how to handle those feelings.” Per BET.com

In other Mike Tyson news, I heard that Mike wants Jamie Foxx to play him in his documentary based on his life. Jamie is a good actor so this will be interesting to say the least.
I got nothing. Slow Monday, and I’m still at work at 3a.m. It will get better. SMH

No comments:

Please subscribe: