Sunday, April 26, 2009

Golden girls' Beatrice Arthur (Dorothy) Dies at 86

.....

It is said that she was battling cancer, although they didn't state which kind of cancer.

Golden Girls, a popular NBC Saturday-night staple from 1985 to 1992, featured Arthur as the outspoken Dorothy Zbornak, who shared a Florida home with three other women, including her mother, played by Estelle Getty – who died last July, at 84.
....

.....The other stars were Rue McClanahan and Betty White.

"Bea was such an important part of a very happy time in my life and I have dearly loved her for a very long time," White said in a statement Saturday. "How lucky I was to know her."
Via People.com

I wonder how my grandmother feels, she is forever watching Goden girls like it still has new episodes.

No comments:

Please subscribe: