Monday, April 27, 2009

My boy Jig says being Gangsta is not the thing to do...


Now anyone who truly knows me knows that I LOVE LOVE LOVE Jay-Z. His Swag is just through the roof. So you know that I will post any and everything there is about him. (only positive) Either way my boy says being a "gangsta" and "thugged" out is not the thing to do, and I AGREE. He says that since President Obama came in being "gangsta" in black and Latino communities has gone down. The rapper and businessman made the comments during a wide-ranging interview with Cigar Aficionado magazine.



“Obama represents so much hope for blacks and Latinos,” the rapper told the magazine.

“The hope he represents is bigger than any of the huge problems he could possibly correct,” he said. “When you have positive role models, you can change your life for the better. The day Obama got elected, the gangsta became less relevant.”
Bossip.com

No comments:

Please subscribe: