Saturday, June 13, 2009

Shoe Fetish {Shoe Picks of the Week}


One word comes to mine when I see these shoes: FIERCE! Thanks to A word for my sista's blogsite I have found a couple of shoes that are must haves... Can you believe these are only $180? I'd be a fool not to get these.
Shown here is the Anya Slouch Buckle Peep Boot in taupe that is priced at $180. The Anya is available at Top Shop.



Claudio Montias satin and lizard shoe with Swarovski crystals is priced at $843 and is available at Far Fetch.
Although they are HOTT!!! $843 Yeah I'm still in a recession or on a budget so I have to hold off on these? *Sighs*
To see more Hautness sure you click...


This thick strap pedestal platform shoe is priced at $36 and is available, at Go Jane.




Lace and mesh shoes are hot this season! This metallic lace design stacked platform shoe in gold is priced at $36. Go Jane.


The tall snake print gladiator heel is priced at $30. Go Jane.



by Emilio Pucci is quit hot! With a price tag of $895, this sandal is available at Zappos Coture.





The Larissa Velcro Strap Sandal in black is priced at $145. Top Shop.

Via A Word for my Sistas

No comments:

Please subscribe: