Friday, June 12, 2009

Bow WoW {trying to stay relevant}


Laughing my behind off at the picture I chose ha ha ha! Anywho...
Doesn't it seem like everytime Bow Wow opens his mouth you just begin to close your ears? Well I feel like this baby monkey just really wants to stay relevant. 1st he's retiring from the rap game... BOY STOP! Are we supposed to care?... Then the little comment he made on twitter bout his ex. Now he has a statement on his "best friend" Chris (Beatdown) Brown... LOL I just had to. Any who here is the statement he made in refrence to Chris Browns little situation:


“We were just having fun down in Orlando playing basketball at Shaq’s hourse,” Bow Wow explained. “Chris is my best friend, that’s my little dude. I hold him down. I think the media, when they took hold of it being that was the first time they just seen him and made a whirl wind…The business is business, [his case] don’t faze me. Friendships and best friends means more to me. So if he want me to be there for him, I’ll be there. I don’t really know [Rihanna]. She’s a sweet heart and with the utmost respect, but like I said, if my man wants me there for him, I’ll be there for him.”

Ummm did he really say that's my little dude. *Dead*

No comments:

Please subscribe: