Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Nivea n Wayne {2 b Married with Children?}


According to Freddy O Nivea is indeed pregnant from Weezy and engaged to be married to the Rapper. Ok so Lauren London, Nivea, Groupie, and Keisha. Okalee Dokalee Wayne sowing them oats everywhere, Hopefully he did put a ring on it, although I think that parts a rumor.
Per Freddy O ~
Last week my boy called to tell me that the one and only Nivea was about to have a baby. Yes, she’s pregnant. I would like to be the first to send my congrats to her and her baby daddy soon to be husband, Wayne. The two are said to be marrying with in the next few months. Hmmmm, I wonder about that. Wayne will also be having a child with the one and only Lauren London. WOW…. I wonder what they said when they both found out about each other…


To listen to the audio of Nivea talking about her pregnancy please click on.
Listen Here

Please subscribe: