Monday, July 13, 2009

Wait... {Why didn't anyone tell me?}


Am I the only one who didn't know that Terrell Carter {guy who played preacher in Diary of Mad black women, and other things in Tyler Perry plays} was a funny bunny? I guess this is the year to "out" your lover if they scar you or leave you hurting. Apparently Terrell Carter pissed off his Lover and now his ex-Lover Alex Cortez has made it his business to put out every bit of tea there is about his "funny bunny" lifestyle. Ok my thing is if your gay and semi famous why do you think your secrets are going to stay a secret? I mean this is just a repeat Dorion situation. Either way if they had a promising career their lies have brought that down. Either way their both regular people just like myself, they just had their chance in front of the camera, and my time hasn't come yet.

No comments:

Please subscribe: