Thursday, July 16, 2009

Seen on the {SCENE}


Monica Rocko and the boys at the V103 car and bike show.
La La and Melo on the Carpet at the Espy's... Next to Jay n Bey I think they are my other favorite couple.

Speaking of Jay and Bey... What is Jayz doing with his hands? He must be telling Beyonce what she wants to hear... {Nasty}
To see more flicks make sure you click...

You should already know where theres Monica I will definately post it... I don't think I have ever heard of a person talk bad about her, just goes to show you she is all the way down to earth. You gotta love her. Doesn't she always look flawless and her boys stay FLYYY yes ma'am.

Although I may not care to much for She'ree that Bish be Dressing!...

Side Bar if you want a wig that looks like roaches are going to climb out of it at any time then you should definately hit up Kim's new wig line coming soon. {GNR}

I must admit if Swiss did do this... IT'S RAW!

So not only does Swiss do beats, produce and Rap but now he does tattos? Talk about multi talented. {GNR}


Aubrey O’day and Naturi Naughton on the set of a Paper Magazine shoot... Chile Diddy said all you can do now is pose Naked... Girlllll why are you proving him right?
Pics:
NecoleBitchie
SandraRose



No comments:

Please subscribe: