Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Bishop Weeks has a {New Boo?}


You know what? It just hit me, when Bishop Weeks hit Prophetess Juanita Bynum I forgave him, being that he is a man of God but still human and everyone makes mistakes. But when it came to the Chris Brown situation although I didn't speak on it to much I still had beef with him that wasn't resolved yet. Now I think about it, if I saw to look past Bishop Weeks for his faults {knowing I LoVe LoVe Prophetess Bynum} I can definately forgive Chris for his shortcummings. With all that being said, it looks like Bishop Weeks has moved on with his Love Life and again I am happy for him, as I would be happy for anyone if they found real love and Happiness. I am not sure of her name as I got these pics via Sandra Rose. Once I find out I will let you know. Make sure you click read more to see the rest of the pictures.
~Smooches~






1 comment:

(Jasi) Ajasi.com said...

she looks a lil like juanita bynum in the last pic!!! hmmm.......

Please subscribe: