Monday, March 7, 2011

WTF Moment of the day...Kim Kardashian



I have so many problems with this!! First it was the dumb braids when she announced she would be doing hip hop music. Now for her new video for her ridicoulsly HORRIBLE song she dresses like this?? I love music everything about music. Music is soothing and can accomidate any situation!! Is this her impersination of real hip hop?? Do all artist dress like this?? Is this what she see's when she turns on MTV or BET??? I don't even have an issue with Kim or her sisters but this music thing is really getting under my SKIN!!!! Don't disrespect the game momma... Do you by all means but be true to YOU!! I have no idea what this is supposed to represent!!! SMFH...


If you want to hear the song in question then by all means click HERE

No comments:

Please subscribe: