Monday, March 21, 2011

Promise to remain TRUE: Sleeping with the ENEMY 3/21/2011

Let me get right on it. I have a 5 year old son. This is my first child and I am so happy because this is what I wanted since I was 10 years old to be a wife and, mother. I’ve got my ring and my baby, my life sounds like its going good right; right? The only problem is I don’t know who my son’s father is. Now I have kept that secret and planned on taking it to my grave until my son has come up with medical complications. They are wanting to test my blood and my husbands incase he needs blood we’d be the first to give him what he needs if we match. I am so scared and I don’t know what to do. I WILL DO ANYTHING FOR MY SON. He is my world. I’ve already had my blood taken and I’m not a match so bring on the drama. The “other” guy has always known that he maybe the father and he sends me money and things for my son. I know I shouldn’t be taking this behind my husbands back because he’s a great man. But the way I see it my son is benefitting from having 2 dads because he can get any and everything he wants. He won’t have to grow up wanting or needing for anything. This isn’t even the half because the other guy is my husband’s worst enemy! I know what your thinking but my husband and I were at a very bad place when I slept with his enemy. And since I am putting it all out there I might as well say that I still sleep with his enemy from time to time. I know I am only digging a deeper grave but I love them both. They are excellent to my son. My fear is that it’s about to come out because in my heart I know my son’s father is really not my husbands. I’m deathly afraid of how this is going to turn out. What should I do?
Sincerly,
Lost and Confused
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Dearest Lost and Confused,
          GIRL YOU SHOULD HAVE SAID SINCERLY SLEEPING WITH THE ENEMY, BECAUSE THAT IS INDEED WHAT YOUR DOING!! My grandma always says what’s done in the dark will ALWAYS come to the LIGHT??? Here’s the light, your son is SICK! Now you have to have blood work done and you don’t match. You are absolutely right here comes the drama!! You and I both know that your husband isn’t the father. I think that he would have been pissed and disgusted knowing that he’s been raising someone else’s child for 5 years, but for it to be his ENEMY!! Girl if he is anything like the guys I know you better run for your life! I try my hardest not to judge people so you don’t have to worry about me judging you. But I do speak my mind and I will give you the business!! There are so many women in the world that want what you have a loving husband and a beautiful child, and you have taken that and ruined it. Lets break this thing down now:

**Your sleeping with another man??? What part of the game is that? I understand you were going through a rough patch, but why do women insist on sleeping with someone because your going through it with your spouse. I know we as woman don’t want to be judged any differently then men but the FACT is we ARE!! We can’t do what they do and you really shouldn’t want to. You should have taken that time to evaluate yourself and decide if you want to continue to be in that relationship and what should you two work on to make it better instead of spreading those legs.

** The other guy is his ENEMY??? Are you kidding me is this some kind of joke? Ok so you slept with someone else… There are millions of guys and you chose the guy he HATES??? I know you know they were enemies you’re his wife so instead of sleeping with the enemy you should have been riding with your husband if they got beef then you got beef with him too. How do you let him swindle you into sleeping with him? You WANTED to and still is. Which makes me think you can’t turn a whore into a housewife!!

** The enemy knows he’s the baby daddy and he’s laughing at your husband and you. You accept gifts from him because YOU know he IS the dad. You also accept them because your not INDEPENDENT or logical. Be ambitious help your husband get everything your child needs instead of playing with the enemy. Like Jacki-o Said “It’s not what you do; it’s how you do the sh*t!’’

**Girl gone head and let that cat out the bag work on getting your baby better because he’s the innocent person in this situation. He didn’t ask to be here so the mess you’ve caused yourself can be put on hold until your son is all better. But please believe any real man is going to SNAP and that time will come!! SMH what a mess you’ve created. Get some strength and class about you babygirl. Do cheat yourself. Strive for better… It’s only right!! As always "I PROMISE TO REMAIN TRUE!!’’


**Take a listen to the Jacki-o song sleeping with the enemy this is YOU all DAY!!!***

Loving my sisters ALWAYS,
ForeverTrue

No comments:

Please subscribe: