Monday, March 7, 2011

Promise To Remain True: 3/07/2011 Money or Sex???



Ms. True,
        I need help on how to tell my husband I’m leaving him for his best friend. I don’t really know how I got here but I am and now there’s no turning back. My husband is a wonderful man but he can’t satisfy me like his best friend can. My husband is always working and he is a great provider but I am a woman with needs. My husband travels a lot on business and he started sending his best friend to check on us when he is out of the country on business. At first when his best friend would come around it was all totally innocent. I mean he really isn’t even my type so I kept going like normal. But the more my husband was gone the more he came around and we started sparking up conversations and one day we had sex. Now a year and a half later I’m still here having the best sex of my life. Being in the same bed with my husband turns my stomach. When he touches me I just want to die. I have no love for him or his best friend and he shouldn’t have left us all those times. My only problem is his best friend doesn’t make half the money my husband makes and it’s more than likely if I leave my husband and live with his best friend I will be the main bread winner. Truthfully I don’t want to be. I feel like for all those times my husband was away on business I deserve the money given. I deserve the thrill and all the money that comes with being in a relationship like this. I guess you can say I’m torn between the best sex ever and the money. His best friend told me he loves me and I just laughed. This is only good sex honey. Don’t judge me try walking a mile in my shoes before you start that bullshit. Just help me decide how I am gone do this?
Sincerely,
Money or Sex
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Money or Sex,
        I PROMISE TO REMAIN TRUE!!! Are you kidding me?? This is the exact ish I talk about all the time about women who don’t respect themselves and their relationships. Its women that do things like this that make me so disgusted. First off you came to me with this drama then you say to walk a mile in your shoes before I say anything??? Are you kidding me??? SMFH don’t jump yo a** in the water if you can’t swim! As a woman you should have a little bit more respect for yourself then to even put yourself in a situation like this. I made a list of things that made me say wow!!
        You slept with his best friend.
        Your not even in love with either party involved.
        Laying next to your husband TURNS YOUR STOMACH??
        You DESERVE all the thrills and money that come with a   
         relationship like this??
        Your only major decision is to stay with the money or sex??
        You have 2 men who are in love with you and you laugh?
        Emotions aren’t the least bit of your concern.
Honey HIV/AIDS is REAL!!!!! Please don’t play yourself. You need to do some heavy soul searching and really think about why you are trying to play with these men and their emotions. It’s hard for a man to love and you have two; yet you’re not satisfied!! When did it become cute to be a gold digger? Last I checked I love being an INDEPENDENT BLACK WOMAN, or just an INDEPENDENT WOMAN. You should try it sometimes there’s nothing better boo! It’s a dangerous game you’re playing when it comes to love and then there’s a friendship involved. I hope you don’t have any children especially not any daughters because; this is one HELL OF AN EXAMPLE FOR HER!!!! How about you leave both guys alone and concentrate on you. Find out why you need a man to validate you! Why you can’t depend on yourself and be satisfied. Why you would risk your life and health. Try and Love yourself first!!!!!! Do better by you and if you have kids LEAD BY EXAMPLE!!!

**Smooches**
With all the love in the world

No comments:

Please subscribe: