Monday, February 28, 2011

Promise to Remain True... 2/28/2011 Should I leave my cheating HUSBAND???

He is cheating and he doesn’t know I know. What do I do?

Forever True,
     I need your help. My man is one of the best providers ever. He takes great care of my kids as well as me. We don’t want for anything. I haven’t worked on anyone’s job since we have been together. That’s how good of a man he is to me. I’ve never had a relationship where I am taken care of so good. I don’t want for ANYTHING. Never had anything disconnected, always gets us the best of everything. Fast forward to when I found out he was cheating. I was cleaning up and heard a buzzing noise coming from a shelf in the closet! Low and behold an un-accounted for cell phone. On the caller id it said Wet Wet. I didn’t answer but 2 seconds after “Wet Wet” hung up she texted the phone and said “Bae where are you? What time you coming to get some of this good good?” I dropped the phone and it seemed like my whole world crumbled when I read that. My stomach dropped and I didn’t know what to do. Am I loosing my family? I give this man everything he could ever need out of a relationship. I know he not gone tell me the p*ssy aint good. He never has to ask I am always at his beckon call whether its sex, food, or companionship. I am made from a different type of cloth. I was always taught that if you give a man what he needs he will never stray! So what am I doing wrong then? When does he have time to cheat? He is always home!!! So I’ve had time to think on this and I really want to know should I confront him or leave it alone. My sister says as long as I am the main, but how can I be happy with being “The Main” I want to be the only. What about all the good things that he has brought to my kids and me. We do laugh and chill way more then we ever argue. I asked him would he mess with anyone else and he said I am the only woman for him. But I know that’s a lie but I’m just kind of scared what life would be like without him. What do you think I should do?
Signed,
He thinks he is so damn slick!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


As always I promise to remain True so here we go...


Girl I have seen this sitation way to many times. I was once a girl like you.I learned quickly that no amount of MONEY is worth my SELF-RESPECT!!!! I cried and cried trying to see how to fix my home back to the place it was before disaster came and took over my home! I am not telling you to leave but I HAD TO leave otherwise I would have lost my sanity! You have to do whats best for you! I do suggest you confront him with the information you have and go from there! No more times of being WEAK!! Be STRONG and HANDLE your BUSINESS!!! Don't let him get away with that ISH... You signed your letter he thinks he's so damn slick, but in a way boo boo he is because you let him get away with everything he is doing! Your choosing to be silent when you have a voice!! USE IT!!! Don't do what he is doing and harvest a secret! It's so unhealthy for your health! I suggest counceling and prayer whatever you do make sure your happy ALWAYS!! I can't help but think that your harvesting this secret and scared to confront him because he takes care of everything in your home! You hold no responsibilty and your scared to loose all of that by confronting him with what you know or saw. Become more independent. Don't depend on a man for anything depend on yourself and make sure you can do all that you can with or without a man! Who knows if he will just up and leave and where will that leave you as woman? As a provider for your kids?? Maybe thats what he is lacking and he has started to turn to another more independent woman! Yes Sex is good and I too was taught to never leave my man wanting for nothing. But I also know that I am a woman of standards and yes I have done some crazy stuff in my life and still is... but at the end of the day I know beyond a shadow of a doubt I can do BAD ALL BY MYSELF!!!! Smile boo come up with a game plan. See past your tears and think of a way to handle your situation that will benefit all parties involved!!


**Loving my sisters always**
ForeverTrue

No comments:

Please subscribe: