Sunday, February 13, 2011

My DEAREST LOVE LETTER YET... Happy Valentine's Day!!!

The only time of the year that I do this... Valentines Day!!! I give my soul because at the end of the day I'm an emotional person!!! As the tears roll down my cheeks here I go...

Dear Love,
      I want that forever love, that beautiful I know your heart and you know mine better yet we FEEL each others heart LOVE!!! I wonder when my king is coming? I don't think I am a bad person, of course I have things about me I could fix but who doesn't? Love is about seeing that inperfect person perfectly!! I am almost 30 with no possibilities... I know there are woman older then me and they could careless but, when it comes to that 4 letter word I'm not them at all. I'm such a passionate person and I love with my whole heart. When little girls dreamed of being doctors and lawyers I dreamed of being a mommy, and wife! I dreamed of being happy just my family and I. When you've always dreamed of being that special lady to someone and you're not well atleast not yet. It does something to your spirit! It makes you feel weak and scared. You start thinking maybe that wasn't what was meant for me and I have to move on with life and fill that void with something else. But I have tried... its my truest aspiration to be that woman and I just don't know why not. I've cried and prayed... cried and prayed and, oh boy have I cried and prayed!! I never thought that I'd still be crying and praying!! My friend Todd told me not to envy someone else's relationship because you never know what hell and devastation their going thru! I take that to heart and KNOW thats not what I want. I know there is so much more in life thats way worst then my broken hearted waiting on love self but...

I'm wondering if I should just give up on love but everytime I try, I get caught up in the thought that I still might have a chance it just doesn't work... Idk why I do this to myself every Valentines Day but here's my Valentine Love letter for 2011. Maybe 1 day... Until then I will cry a little more and focus on life and my other goals hoping God has someone just right for me when its my time...

Sincerly,
The AmbitiousGirl
w/the broken heart



No comments:

Please subscribe: