Tuesday, January 4, 2011

In Child Boo NEWS: Ja Rule & Soulja Boy

Laughing at the picture I picked LMBO!!! Is this an Scurl??? Anywho he is coming out with a new cd before he goes to jail!! My question is WHY WON'T HE JUST GIVE IT UP???? He even says he has a record label. I guess he can't understand that 50 cent killed his career and ain't no coming back but hey...


Anywho according to DREWREPORTS:
 Ja Rule recently spoke about his upcoming “Renaissance” album and why that he he decided to not do the other album this year. Ja also talks about Jay-Z and Raekwon making hip hop an over-done trend.
“It’s gonna be called The Renaissance Project,” Rule told Mikey T The Movie Star, referring to his upcoming album. “I didn’t scrap Venni Vetti Vecci 2. I still got a lot of songs from Venni Vetti Vecci 2 but I’m feeling like everybody’s doing the sequel album and you know, I didn’t want to keep the cliche sh*t going. I’m dropping. That’s what they need to know. I’m coming heavy with records in the next few weeks. I’m about to start dropping some records. ‘Man Down’ is out right now. It’s getting a lot of love, getting a lot of response from a lot of deejays and sh*t. But you know, we about to start dropping records heavy. The game is different, it changed a lot. I understand the game is about dropping music even if it’s not good material. So [my record label] MPire’s getting ready to drop a lot of material in the next few weeks.


Then there's Soulja "I only sold 16,000 cd's" Boy :

He says he wrote "Whip My Hair" for Willow Smith... Who cares if you did why do you feel the need to let everyone know? Either way she gone always get cash and Soulja Boy well I personally think your season is almost up but hey who am I to judge anyone??? I'm just saying tho... **Smooches**
<Source>

No comments:

Please subscribe: