Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The Game ~ Malik "El Debarge" Wright

Anyone who really knows me, should know I have been watching The Game since it was on the CW!! So I truly feel like I know them personally. Now that they are back the writers aren't PLAYING!!! With that being said they are starting early with all the drama, and we are only 3 episodes in so OMGEE!!!! WHATS NEXT??? In an earlier post I SAID:

 Malik was on a downward spiral, and although they are doing it much earlier then I thought SHEESH... I was sooooo right on point! Malik poppin precription meds drinking Liquor straight out the bottle, burning bridges (especially with TT), and now he got ARRESTED!!!!! SMH I TOLD you guys!!! To see the scenes from next week see below!!
Thanks BET I'm so loving you guys right now!!! =)
**Smooches**


<Source>

No comments:

Please subscribe: