Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy 2011 -- You betta get you some!!

I'm really tryna make it more than what it is, cuz everybody DIES but not everybody LIVES!! ~Moment for Life Drake~

I am hoping that you get everything you want out of 2011! I know I am going to take this year with a vengence! So much has happened in 2010. I was so ready to leave that year right where it is the PAST!!! I am putting in work this year. I'm working on me. This isn't just one of those many resolutions that people make at the beginning of every yer this is IT!! I already started at the end of the year (2010) and I will finish what I started and keep getting better at it in 2011. 2011 is the year of EXTRA MEASURE!!! I WILL NOT stop for nothing or noone!! If you don't take 2011 for all its worth, then I feel bad for you because 2011 is ALL OF OURS for the TAKING! Get in where you fit in!!! **Smooches**
 ForeverTrue =)

No comments:

Please subscribe: