Thursday, May 20, 2010

Jennifer Hudon ~ My Motivation

From a 16 to a size 6!!! My motivation!! She was already "T" to me now she did what I am going to the gym and slaving for!?!?! I'm definitely all in and I am loving how my women are getting motivated and doing this weight loss thing together!!! It's nothing better than being motivated and there is nothing better then us sticking together and not trying to tare each other down! I know I LoVe LoVe LoVe my workout partner (Mel)!!! Not only do we work out together but we call each other and make sure the other ate right. The good thing about us is when we bring food for one we bring it for the other! Constantly looking out for each other... Soon we will be at our goal weight and looking like Baby Jennifer's!! (Even tho Mel's already slim) =) Either way loving my work-out partner and Loving the new JEN!!! Get It Bish!!! =)

No comments:

Please subscribe: