Wednesday, May 19, 2010

7 Year old -- Tragedy



This story really touches my soul!!! Like Plies says F*ck police cuz all of them problems! I wouldn't say all of them are but more than half of them are greedy sneaky shady people and I don't like them. To many bad past experiences with my family and friends. This is a prime example I mean really what the hell??? At first they were saying that the grandmother came at the police officer and the gun just went off. (Yeah right) Now I have heard that the First 48 were filming and they (the police) asked the First 48 producer's to destroy the tape or give it to them! SERIOUSLY?!?!?!?! Is that what we're doing? UGH!!!! Police think because they have guns and the "law" on their side this is how they can do people. I would like to think it will stop but I am way more realistic...

No comments:

Please subscribe: