Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Ed Lover's 10 Reasons He Likes Waka Flocka Flame!!



So I was browsing C'mon Son and ran across this! I promise you Ed Lover is a Fool with it!!

According to Ed Lover:

I know most of you that are reading this may think that an artist like Waka Flocka Flame is the reason Hip Hop is in it’s most non creative state in a decade or two but I beg to differ. He’s not the only reason Hip Hop has a problem. The problems are many. But I’m not here to discuss this today. But I’m gonna break down the top ten reasons I LIKE WAKA FLOCKA FLAME! Here we go:

10. He’s Tall- Short rappers tend to talk to much shit and can’t back it up! I hate that! If u gonna pop off on a record, at least be over 5′ 2″

9. He doesn’t take himself seriously- I had the opportunity to interview him last year and I asked him when his album was coming out and he told me that he doesn’t deserve an album based on 1 single. He waited until he has several singles and a fan base before dropping his LP. Smart move

8. Good Stock- I know this kids family and he comes from a thoroughbred street background. Press your luck with this family at your own risk…..

7. He stays in his lane- The dude never claimed to be Jay-Z or Biggie…He knows he ain’t gifted lyrically. Check any interview he’s ever done! Remember he said ” I don’t need lyrics”! If it works for him. So be it!

6. He fucked Kat Stacks- Great publicity move in the hood!

5. Gucci Mane- He’s attached himself to the hottest rapper in the hood. Like it or not, Gucci is on fire!

4. His name- Hate it or Love it…you remember it! At first I said” What the hell is a Waka Flocka Flame”? Now I can’t forget it!

3. MTV- I’m gonna love watching them try to keep him off the list of the HOTTEST 10 MC’s! Not the greatest or the most lyrical. Just the HOTTEST right now!

2. His Mother- Every time she speaks it’s quoted! Gotta love Debbie Antney!

1. His records- Even if u hate him “Go Hard in the Paint” and ” O let’s do it” smash every club in the country right now!

Those are my reasons…you can disagree. It’s a free country….

<Source>

No comments:

Please subscribe: