Monday, December 21, 2009

Sleeping with a {Broken Heart}





This Alicia Keys Video is perfect for the mood I am in!
Mood: Sleeping with a Brken HEART!!!

I never thought i'd start neglecting something I love soooo very much. I got people saying Girl why haven't you been updating? I could say I am overly consumed with all the things going on with my father's health, but i'd be lying. Truth is my daddy went from nearly dying to pulling the trek out of his neck on his own and now walking. So there's no need in me telling you how good God is! That's a given. Truth is I have been putting all my time and energy in something that I don't think I will ever truly understand... LOVE!!! I sent out a text to some of the closest people to me in the world it said:
How do you get over someone you have loved since you were 15? My Feeling broken, wondering when will this pain leave? Question what do the lonely do at Christmas?
Everyone showed me nothing but LOVE and I appreciated it sooo much, but the consistant answer was I couldn't rush the healing! I have to go through this to appreciate what God has for me. I did NOT wanna hear that, but truth is thats exactly what it is and will always be TIME HEALS ALL WOUNDS!! To finish reading make sure you click

Here is my situation. I have loved this guy since I was 15 years old. I could lie to you all I want and say that I didn't but I did and still do. Everything about him makes my soul feel good. Please don't get me wrong he has never done anything but treat me like a princess but at the end of the day he wasn't made for me! He got Married!! I know ur like WTF? It's true. Before he got married he would call/text me everyday and say if u think I was making a mistake would you tell me. Instead of flowing with my heart and telling him how I truly felt I would say Boy no ur not making any mistakes. Then the day came for him to get married. I will never forget it. He came trying to see me BEFORE the wedding but I was busy plus I didn't want no parts of him. I wanted him to be happy in his decisions! At the end of the day u must have guessed that I still ended up messing with this married man ... But I can no longer go on like this. I remember all the tears shed and realize that LOVE DOESN'T make u hurt like this. You don't cry all the time. I do have to admit that I love my friends for being who they are and my family. One friend in particular dropped everything and I do mean everything to be there for me and I absolutely adore her for it. Thank you Jahmilla :) your the bestest! I always know I can count on you for healing and comfort. No judging...


Please remember friends Time does heal all wounds... At the end of the day concentrating on yourself will make life so much better. So I am going to tak care of me and worry about everything else another time. I plan on enjoying my life and whatever comes my way!


O yeah Ms. ForeverTrue is BACK!!
*Smooches*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwww! Luv u friend... Just focus on making urself better! NEtime u & Tu Tu wanna hang out with the boys let me know! Kids def give u love when ur feeling unloved! Be encouraged & know that God doesn't make mistakes!!

Anonymous said...

heyy friend! i love this song..and i think it describes ur situation perfectly..but just have faith and trust in God..he will give you strength..and just know..that everyone in ur life is not meant 2 be there forever..some ppl are only meant 2 be there for a season..maybe his season is over..and the next person will be there 2 bring you even more happiness and joy than he ever could..without those "restraints"..it will be ok friend..just remember that you have 2 love yourself 1st..and then another's love will follow..you will get through this..listen 2 your heart..you are a beautiful person..and you shouldn't have 2 ever accept the short end of the stick just 2 have a part of man's heart. you should have his whole heart..I truly live by this quote..maybe u should give it a try..{"Never make someone your priority, when they only make you their option"}..i love you friend..signed~Your Good Good Judy..~Lady. T

Please subscribe: