Saturday, December 26, 2009

Kanye West {Sold Your Soul to the Devil?}



I CANNOT believe that this is true. I truly don't know what's wrong with Kanye and i pray he was just playing or drunk out of his mind. I know that there are people in life who do sell their souls to the devil for the things of this world. I just hope they weighed every option. NO ONE lives forever. Then when you die you burn for eternity only because you wanted to be famous and rich? Chile Boo!! I'm so good on that I'd rather be a broke bum with nothing and nowhere to go before I give my soul that lasts an eternity to the devil for this? YEAH RIGHT. God knows I am not perfect and no one in this world is, but at the end of the day I can repent of my sins and try harder with everyday to not do the last thing I did before but selling my soul... I'm so Str8.

No comments:

Please subscribe: