Monday, August 3, 2009

Trey Songs {KINNNNNKY!}


Now I am not a hater by a long shot, but did this fool say half the stuff he just said? I know people like crazy and wild stuff in the bedroom... but choking and all that I'm soooo straight! He can have that fine or no fine I have my limits!

Interesting sexual encounter:
This girl threw up on me. She couldn't take the d*ck. It happened twice. He cleaned uo, had her brush her teeth. Sometimes you hop back on it. Sometime's she's got to go.


Favorite thing to do during sex:
I like to choke girls before they c*m, but you gotta continue hitting it at a rapid momentum. And I like girls that can take the whole D*ck.


On STD’s:

You ever got anything before?
When I was like 16 or 17, this girl gave me crabs. It was the most uncomfortable shit in the world. I was confused because ain’t nobody know I was having sex. So I was like damn what the f*ck is going on? I even had to cut all my hair off and I had to eventually tell somebody. And had to go to the doctor.


I just don't know bout this fool. Thanks Bossip for putting me up on game.

No comments:

Please subscribe: