Saturday, August 8, 2009

Shoes of {The WEEK}


This shoe here is my newest conquest. I don't see my life without these shoes. Although they are $1370 I still have to find a way to get them. Thanks to Luisaviaroma I am in LOVE!!! Giuseppe Zanotti Mountainous Satin Crystal Sandals is what their called and get this... these sandals are covered in satin and black Swarovski Crystals and has edges that resembles a flame. I am OVERLIVING and can't wait to get mine.


Balmain's black suede zipper boot is soooo Haught! I Live for these boots and have to get them. They cost $1975. According to A word for my sistas they continue to sale out. So when they come back in I will be on that list. Although I hate having what other chicks have these here are definitely a MUST HAVE. If you ready for them go to NET-A-PORTER.


Shown here is the Report Signature Loring Boot in black. This boot is priced at $280. You can get them from Heels

The Nicholas Kirkwood Patent Leather Shoe Boot is priced at $1,044 on Brownsfashion


Fergie women's Mission Slingback $113.




All these shoes are per A word for my Sistas. Thanks girl for keeping me FLY!! Please pray for me guys I think I need to go to Shoe rehab or something lol.

No comments:

Please subscribe: