Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Shaw University Disaster Relief...

On April 16th Disaster struck Shaw University!! This one I am taking very personal as this was the college I attended! It broke my heart to see the dorm where I layed my head all torn up. The "Caf" where I ate many a meals doesn't even look the same... We have got to pitch in and get our school back up and running! Shaw has been a home away from home for so many generations and generations. Both my mother and father attended Shaw thats where they met... 18 years later I followed their footsteps and hopefully one of my children will keep the dream alive. I was on twitter yesterday and got one of the Deepest tweets I've seen in a while from Wale. He said:
The main reason I LOVE Wale now he is sooooo real... But thats neither here nor there I just need for you to take a moment out of your day and help a school that most definately deserves it. Remember every penny counts!!
To donate:
Shaw Universuty Disaster Relief Fund
Mechanics and Farmers Bank
13 E. Hargett Street
Raleigh,NC 27601

To see more pictures of the disaster on campus click {HERE}

No comments:

Please subscribe: