Monday, June 7, 2010

Drake n Nicki vs Ray J n Kim



My boy Drizzy Drake said something about the whole Lil Kim thing and I am so happy!! First off Nicki never said that she didn't get a bit of her style from Kim so while Ms. Plastic talking she needs to chilax and recognize!!!! and Ray J are you forreal??? You can't even sing the ONLY thing you have going for you is your looks... I mean your Brandy's Brother!!! And Ray of you were really Kim's friend you wouldn't let her walk out the house with that non-matching war paint she has on her face EVERYDAY!! Either way you already know I am a #1 Nicki Minaj fan!!!! Secondly Kim might think that Nicko "biting" her style but one things for sure Nicki's flow is way better!!!!! Hello, Good Morning!! Lastly Kim your days of being the "queen" are over when you became ms. Plastic!!!

What Drake said:

“I don’t give a f*ck what Lil’ Kim or nobody else talkin about, you’re tha baddest chick to ever run this sh*t!… I respect you too much, so I’m not gonna call you the baddest B*TCH in the game, I’m gonna say you’re the baddest WOMAN in the game.” After Drake dissed Lil’ Kim, Nicki turned around laughing, then came back and hugged him. He told her “I love you.” Then he left the stage.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<Source>

No comments:

Please subscribe: